29 Apr 2017

OLE!!!!! How Helen Gbemi Ogundimu Robs & 419 me

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing


Full story with evidence is coming up

Update! Mercy Aigbe's husband, Lanre Gentry reveals more on the Domestic Violence

Mercy Aigbe and her husband, Lanre Gentry's marriage has crashed on grounds of domestic abuse. Lanre allegedly beat Mercy up in a nasty fight they had last week and she's still hospitalized with severe injuries.

After the news broke, Lanre Gentry has been defending himself in the comment section on LIB's Instagram page. In new comments shared minutes ago, the Lagos based hotelier further denied the domestic abuse violence allegations, saying his wife, Mercy, wouldn't stay in the same house with him for years if he beats her everyday and the photos of her face all battered is merely makeup.
The beating actually took place Easter Sunday at their home and not on the set of a movie! More updates to follow...

Update! Funke Akindele's husband speaks on Toyo Baby's exit from Jenifa's Diary

Image result for images of funke akindele and hubby
Days ago, Jenifa Diary actor, Toyosi reportedly left the productions after a misunderstanding with Funke and all fingers were pointing at you, what really happened?

I don’t know why Toyosi left and it has nothing to do with me. Just like any character in a TV series, she can go and return. The only permanent character in the series is Jenifa. Falz has gone and came back. In the script Toyosi is married and has gone to France with her husband to live for a while.

So, anything can happen. When she comes back, you’d see her on screen, if not, then that’s what the script said.

But it was also reported that Funke un-followed her on social media…..true?
Well, I don’t know about that. I’m not 100 percent sure of that. I’ll have to check Instagram to find out about that.

Tinubu Confirms His Son Died Of CARDIAC ARRES

APC Chieftain, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu via his official twitter page has confirmed he lost his eldest son, Jide Tinubu who was 37. Tinubu said Jide died of Cardiac arrest and thanked Nigerians for standing by his family at this time. His tweets...

Why I’m Yet To Get Married – Actress Rita Dominic

Image result for images of rita dominic
Nollywood actress Rita Dominic has revealed why she's still single. Speaking with Schick mag, she said that she could have been married a long time ago, but things didn’t work out.

The multiple award-winning actress is, however, hopeful that God will present the right man to her at the right time. She said, “I believe that God is in charge of my life and will present the right man to me at the right time.”

Asked whether social pressure don’t get to her, Rita replied, “I am a human being and I would be lying to say that it doesn’t sometimes.

“More so because it’s something I sincerely want to do but the feeling passes when I remember that society will not live with the person.

“I will live with the man, so it is very important that I do it because I want to, not because society wants it for me.”

At her age, over 40, she described dating, as a nightmare, “especially in these days of social media where with one click you are all over the internet.

“I do date when someone special comes around. I love being totally drawn to someone and doing all those loving things couples do, but I am also wary of liars and bullies.‎”

Shocking! Footballer Turns Robber after Losing Out of Nigeria's Team

29yrs old James Udobong, an Akwa Ibom State indigene, had always nursed a dream all his entire life – becoming a footballer for Nigeria’s national team.

After training as hard as he could in 2003, Udobong found his way to Abuja, to participate in an Under-17 trial. His hopes were high, energy feverish, but he was dealt a soul-crushing blow.

Udobong was not picked. And so ended his hope of ever becoming a football star.

To survive, he was repairing phones at the popular Wuse Market but soon, he could no longer pay his shop rent, according to claims.

According to Punch, thus started Udobong’s journey to the criminal world of phone robbery.

He was one of many robbery, kidnapping and fraud suspects rounded up by the Abba Kyari-led Inspector-General of Police Response Team, recently in the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, for terrorising the residents.

Udobong said after he could no longer make ends meet, a friend suggested that he followed him to Transcorp Hilton and other five star hotels in Abuja, where they could target customers who were drunk in order to steal their phones.

He said, “My friend also taught me how to place orders online for expensive mobile phones. We tell the dealers that we were buying the phones on behalf of a prominent politician lodged in any of the five-star hotels we choose to use.

“When the dealer makes delivery, we take him to a floor of the hotel and take the phones inside a door under the guise of delivering it to the politician but the dealer wouldn’t know that door leads through a staircase downstairs.

“Usually, after taking the phone, I jump inside a waiting taxi in the ground floor and leave the hotel. But in my last operation, I brought the dealer to Transcorp and asked him to wait outside the room in order to show the phone to my principal. I got into a lift and went to the ground floor. But I was arrested by waiting security men at the hotel.”

Udobong was handed over to the police who recovered all the phones he stole from the dealer – iPhone, Infinix Note, two tablets and two Samsung Galaxy phones. Heading to prison.

1.2 Million Euros Found In German Airport Luggage

Dusseldorf Officials have found EUR1.2 million euros ($1.75m) in luggage at Dusseldorf Airport, the customs office says.

Police are investigating whether the money is connected with the drug trade as most of the money was in small notes.

The notes were found in the luggage of two travellers who were flying to Turkey. The men, who both live in western Germany, have been released after questioning.

The men, aged 38 and 50, are accused of transporting more than EUR10,000 into a non-European Union country. Sums of money over EUR10,000 that are transported outside the EU must be declared.

Failing to register the transport of more than EUR10,000 euros can be penalized with a fine of up to EUR1 million. Authorities have confiscated the money.

Update! Ooni disowns statement credited to the Palace, restates respect for Oba of Lagos

Read the statement below...
Ooni of Ife, His Imperial Majesty, Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi (Ojaja 11) on Friday disowned a remark credited to one Tunde Awoyemi who claimed to be the palace Director of tourism that the palace of Ooni would invoke the wrath of ancestors on Oba of Lagos, Oba Rilwan Akiolu if he fails to tender apology for snubbing Arole of Oduduwa at a public function recently.
Ooni Ogunwusi insisted he would continue to hold Oba of Lagos in high esteem and continually give him respect not only as one of the foremost traditional rulers, but also as an elderly Oba.

In a statement issued by Oba Ogunwusi's director of media and public affairs, Comrade Moses Olafare, "the palace of Ooni is using this medium to dissociate Ooni of Ife from the statement credited to Mr Tunde Awoyemi  and we have said it repeatedly that we have no official reaction to the issue of Oba Akiolu".

"Kabiyesi Ogunwusi is committed to his peace and unity agenda, which he has embarked on since he ascended the throne of his forefathers. We refrain from reacting officially, with a view to avoiding fanning any ember of discord as Oba Akiolu remains​ respected monarch and the Ooni had established a very robust and healthy relationship with him before his installation as Ooni of Ife".

"While Ooni would continue to sustain the relationship with Oba Akiolu, we want to state categorically that the remark credited to Tunde Awoyemi was not authorised by Ooni and should be disregarded by all Nigerians both at home and in diaspora".

Signed;
Comrade Moses Olafare,
Director, 
Media & Public Affairs,
Ooni's Palace.

Uk based 41yr old man jailed for raping a 5-year-old girl

 A 41-year-old man who raped a five-year-old girl in Croydon, UK has been jailed for 13 years.

Jerry Ablorh of Bensham Grove, Thornton Heath, was sentenced on Friday, April 28, at Croydon Crown Court having previously been found guilty of rape and two counts of sexual assault by penetration.

He attacked the girl at his former home in Collyer Avenue, Croydon between January and December 2014.

The court heard that Ablorh had befriended the victim and her mother and worked hard to build up their trust. He looked after the victim to help out her mother and took her to the park, sending photos to reassure her mum everything was okay. He got the victim to refer to him as 'Uncle John' and also gave her mum a false name of 'Eugene'.

Ablorh took the victim to his home - an outhouse he was renting in a garden in Collyer Avenue, Croydon - where he raped her. He said her mother would die if she told anyone.

Two years passed and Ablorh drifted out of the family's life before the victim managed to tell her mum what had happened. The matter was reported to police in October 2016 and the victim interviewed by trained officers. She sobbed throughout as she relived her ordeal, and she told them about being raped as well as further offences of sexual assault.

Ablorh went to ground; police believe he knew officers were looking for him. The manhunt team from the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command joined the hunt for him but to no avail. Arrest enquiries attempted at various addresses with the help of the Territorial Support Group also proved fruitless.

Ablorh was eventually seen on New Year's Eve outside a church in Croydon and police were called.
In interview he denied any wrong-doing but was charged with two counts of rape and three counts of sexual assault by penetration. He stood trial with the victim, now eight, having to give evidence via live video link. The jury found Ablorh guilty of three offences and acquitted him of two.

Investigating officer PC Laura Davis, from the Sexual Offences, Exploitation and Child Abuse Command, said
"Ablorh's crimes were despicable. He singled out the victim before launching his attack. It was clearly the most horrible and terrifying experience for her, a girl of just five years old.
"There is every chance Ablorh has abused more children who have yet to come forward. We would appeal for anyone with information to contact us in confidence."

Update! Mercy Aigbe's husband denies beating her in new post

As it was revealed earlier that actress, Mercy Aigbe's 7-year marriage to Lagos based hotelier, Lanre Gentry -year marriage to Lanre Gentry crashed over alleged battering.
It was disclosed that the actress had been enduring domestic violence for a long time in her marriage but it got worse lately. 

Lanre Gentry has now briefly responded to the battery allegations in a comment on LIB's Instagram page. He denied the allegations, saying he loves her so much and has/will never beat her. See his comment below...

Shocking! Tanzania President sacks 9,932 Govt workers over fake certificates

Tanzanian President John Magufuli on Friday fired 9,932 civil servants who were found using fake educational certificates to work. Magufuli made the announcement on state television after receiving a report on public servants' certificates verification. He said salaries of 9,000 plus employees for this month should be withheld after an investigative task force found that 9,932 government workers presented fake qualifications when they were employed. 
The president immediately ordered that the dismissed civil servants would have to defend themselves in court, 'so that they could be jailed for seven years as the law says.'
'They are thieves like any other thieves. You cannot perform if you don’t have deserving qualifications,'
Magufuli said. In a previous report, the Minister of State, Ms. Angela Kairuki, revealed that a total of 435,000 had their certificates verified, which eventually led to forged certificate burst.

See the Nigerian cook arrested in Malaysia for selling drugs

Malaysia Police on Thursday, April 27, said they arrested a Nigerian cook after he was found to be in possession of cannabis worth RM2,000. Serdang police chief assistant commissioner Megat Mohd Aminuddin Megat Alias said the 42-year old Nigerian man was arrested near Pangsapuri Anggerik, Taman Suria in Seri Kembangan, on Saturday, April 22.

His 32-year old girlfriend, who is also a Nigerian, was also picked up by the police in his flat. 
Megat said he was found carrying a plastic bag containing 24 small packets of dried leaves, believed to be cannabis. The packets weighed 150 grammes. 
"We seized some RM2,000 worth of ganja packed in small packets and sachets.
"We believe the suspect had been operating his drug business near a restaurant where he worked," he said.
Further checks in his flat found another bag containing cannabis, weighing 727.68 gram. Megat said, based on the initial probe, the man had no work permit while his girlfriend is a student in a private college. 
"The man had been staying in the country for 10 years. He had entered the country under the pretext of pursuing his studies here. He has only been active in drug trafficking since several months ago," he told a press conference at the police district headquarter on Thursday.
Megat said the man used the restaurant he worked in to sell drugs, with most of the customers comprising foreigners.
The case is investigated under Section 39B of the Dangerous Drugs Act 1952, which carries a death sentence upon conviction.

Wow! Black woman delivers on the train in London

A Black woman was delivered of a baby boy on a train at the busy London Bridge station on Thursday evening, April 27. She, whose name is not yet known, went into labour on a Southeastern train before being helped onto the platform when it arrived at London Bridge. Realising the baby was on the way, an announcement was made for doctors and nurses to attend,before she was moved to a medical room. She gave birth to her son shortly after 4.30pm.
Dean Parsons, 43, an information assistant at Southeastern Railway, told Evening Standard: 


"I work in the control room but was doing work on the platform when a lady came running to my colleague and said there’s a lady on the train which had just pulled in having contractions. She collapsed on a bench on the platform. We called for the first aid officer from the station and put out an announcement for doctors and nurses".
The baby boy arrived before paramedics got to the scene, and he was delivered by an off-duty doctor. 
Mr Parsons added:
“It’s always amazing how quickly doctors and nurses will always respond to announcements. They are fabulous. And it was about 3pm, they were just passing and they may have been on their way home from a long shift. Luckily with the new station being built we had a medical room. We managed to get her in a wheelchair, I was saying to her ‘try not to push yet.’
"At first the woman was in pain, she had tears in her eyes, the baby was a week early. But the photo taken shows her beaming"
A post on London Bridge's Twitter account read: Our team did a marvellous job helping to deliver a baby boy into the world. Mother and baby doing great"

Featured post

Punch To Sue And Terminate John Abayomi’s Employment; John To Sue Linda Ikeji for Libel, False Accusation And Defamation Of Character

On the verge of employment termination at The Punch, Mr Abayomi has denied being the owner of Instablog9ja and has vowed to sue Linda ...