12 Jun 2017

Jealous man chops off ex-girlfriend’s hand in Ghana (Photo)

A 22-year-old farmer, Joshua Tei, has been declared wanted by the police in the Suhum Municipality in Ghana, for allegedly chopping off his girlfriend's hand over suspicion of cheating.

According to Daily Guide, the incident occurred at about 7:30 pm on Saturday at Aponoapono, a farming community in the Eastern Region.

The victim, whose name was given as Patience, has had one of her hands amputated at the Suhum Government Hospital after it could not be sutured and has since been deposited at a mortuary. 

It was also reported that the severed hand was reportedly dangling after the gruesome attack.

Narrating the sad event to Daily Guide, Patience said she was in church but came out to receive a phone call and that unknown to her, her former boyfriend, who had laid ambush near the church and monitoring her movement, suddenly emerged from the bush, assaulted her and chopped off the hand that was holding the mobile phone. She said Tei took to his heels thereafter.

According to her, it was until she screamed for help before the congregants in the church came to her rescue and rushed her to the hospital.

It was learned the suspect who is presently at large, had been accusing the victim of cheating on him with another man.

According to some neighbours in the area, Joshua Tei had been threatening the ex-girlfriend and so the latter reported the matter to the former boyfriend's parents but no action was taken.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Omg! Couple caught having sex for over 10 minutes at a bus stop on camera (photo/video)

A couple was captured on camera having sex at a bus stop in broad daylight and they were in no hurry to finish up as they spent 10 long minutes. The couple was seen getting frisky at the bus stop in Elgin in Scotland and Debbie, 26, filmed it then uploaded it online where it has been viewed thousands of times.

Debbie Moir said she spotted the couple having sex after she looked out of the window to decide if she should take her mum’s dog for a walk. The footage taken with Debbie's mobile phone appears to show a couple, believed to be in their early 20s, having sex at a glass bus stop just before 7 pm.

Catering manager Debbie said: "I was shocked to see them doing that in such an open area."

The mum-of-one continued:
"I couldn’t believe what I was seeing, I was just speechless. Once I got over the shock of it I had a good laugh. It’s absolute madness. It’s a housing estate and a really busy street that gets lots of traffic and it’s usually full of kids, obviously because it was raining there was no-one about."
"My sister pointed out that the girl was wearing a skirt in the pouring rain and reckoned she obviously knew what she was going to do. They could have at least waited until it was dark – or gone somewhere a little more private."

Omg! Man stabs himself to death because wife left him (graphic photo)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
A 27-year-old man died of a stab wound to the chest on Monday morning, June 12, in Talung, Muang Lop Buri, Thailand in what his father said was a suicide.

The father of the deceased identified as Prapat Saengmee told police that he heard an unusual noise inside the room of his son in the morning so he unlocked the door with a spare key and found his him dead.

He said Prapat became stressed after his wife left him. On Sunday night, he said his son suffered the delusion that his wife would bring police to arrest him and take his child away.

He said his son locked himself in his room early Monday before he was found dead. 

 More photos below...





Comedian Ay’s Wife Warns Freda Francis To Leave Her Husband



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comedian Ayo Makun’s wife, Mabel Makun (midas_interiors) has called heavily pregnant Freda Francis out after a photo surfaced online showing her husband, Freda and a Friend at Freda’s push party which held yesterday in Lagos. 

Mabel called Freda out asking her to stay off her family. She also released some chats (now deleted though) which suggests the two might have had a thing together.




Imo Deputy Governor Takes 3rd Wife To Altar

Imo State Deputy Governor is married again. Prince Eze Madumere yesterday got married a 3rd time to Princess Chioma Madumere. According to reports, their engagement had been held secretly months ago before the wedding and thanksgiving which took place yesterday with dignitaries and APC chieftains in attendance.

The Deputy Governor before now had married a first wife, who bore him four children, but now divorced. He went on to get married to another but the marriage also met a brick wall. Miss Chioma will be his 3rd wife. More photos below..







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Shocking! Sex slave found chained inside shipping container for two months by serial killer

Police rescued a woman who was kept prisoner for two months by a serial killer and raped repeatedly. When police found the 30-year-old woman in a shipping container, she was sitting on the floor with chain around her neck.

Police have release a video of them releasing Kala Brown. The video also shows her captor, Todd Kohlhepp, confessing to killing 7 people in South Carolina.


He pleaded guilty to avoid the death penalty and was sentenced to life in prison.

Todd lures his victims by promising them work.

Todd was discovered after Kala and her boyfriend, Charles Carver, 32, went missing last November. When investigators went in search of Kala and  Charles last November, they found three  bodies on Todd's property. After being rescued, on the way to the hospital, Kala told officers about how Todd confessed to killing a married couple before she was captured, and about killing four people at a Spartanburg County motorcycle shop – murders that were unsolved for 13 years. Todd also confessed after authorities let him talk to his mother and promised to give her money from his accounts.




On Friday, prosecutors released several videos, dozens of pictures and hundreds of pages of evidence against Todd. He bragged in one video about wearing gloves when loading his gun to assure no fingerprints were on the casings. Todd also killed 29-year-old Johnny Coxie and 26-year-old Leigh McCraw-Coxie in December 2015. They, like Carver and Brown, were lured to Todd’s land after he promised them work. Todd killed Coxie immediately and tried to keep McCraw-Coxie locked away, but he said he killed her after several days because she tried to burn the container after he gave her cigarettes.
"She wanted Little Caesar’s pizza. I hate that (expletive). It gives me heartburn,” Todd said. "Dr. Pepper, cinnamon rolls and freaking Newports. If you go down to that building, you’ll find an unused package of Newports that I bought for her."
Todd denied killing anyone else,. though he admitted he shot a man in Arizona when he was 14, but could give few details. Todd moved to South Carolina in 2001 after 14 years in prison for a kidnapping in Arizona. Authorities there said the then 15-year-old Kohlhepp forced a 14-year-old neighbor back to his home at gunpoint, tied her up and raped her.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Pope Francis Angry With Nigerian Priests

Pope Francis has laid down an ultimatum to defiant Nigerian priests: lose your job if you don’t obey me and your bishop.

According to a report by Associated Press, Pope Francis met June 8 at the Vatican with a delegation from the Ahiara diocese, south-east Nigeria where priests have been refusing to accept the 2012 appointment by the then pontiff, Benedict XVI, of the local bishop.

The Vatican newspaper, L’Osservatore Romano, reporting the pope’s unusually harsh order, said on Sunday that Francis was acting “for the good of the people of God” by threatening to suspend the priests from the ministry if they didn’t pledge in a letter, by July 9, “total obedience” to Francis and accept Bishop Peter Okpaleke’s appointment.


Mr. Francis told the visiting delegation he was “very sad” about the priests’ refusal to obey and ruled out tribal loyalties as explaining the refusal.

Africa has been one of the continents where the Catholic church is growing. The faithful and clergy there often imbue their practices with local culture in dynamic contrast to more traditional routines in Europe or North America.

Francis’ move to end disobedience to the Vatican aims at ensuring the growing church there will be loyal to the pontiff.

His remarks to the visiting delegation indicated how dangerous he viewed any rebellion against papal authority.

Those priests opposing Mr. Okpaleke’s taking up of his office “want to destroy the church, which is not permitted,” the pope said in his address to the delegation.

He added: “the pope can’t be indifferent” to the rebellion.

He has often taken a conciliatory tone in resolving disputes, but in this one he was entertaining no diplomacy. He demanded that each priest in the diocese write to him asking forgiveness and “clearly manifest total obedience to the pope.”

They must also accept the bishop chosen by Rome. If, within a month, each priest doesn’t do so, he will be “ispo facto suspended,” such as from the celebration of the sacraments, and “will lose his current office,” Francis warned.

Francis acknowledged that his move “seems very harsh.” He added that he had even considered the extraordinary remedy of suppressing the entire diocese but didn’t, so as not to hurt rank-and-file faithful.

He said he thought the rebellious priests might have been manipulated from outside the diocese or even abroad, but named no culprits.

In 2015, the diocese served around 520,000 Catholics, out of a local population of about 675,000, and had 128 diocesan priests and seven other priests. It wasn’t immediately clear how many of the priests were involved in the rebellion against the bishop’s appointment.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Arrested In India With Drugs Worth $525,000 (photo)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
A Nigerian drug trafficker has been arrested in Gujarat India, with narcotics worth over $525,000. The 27-year-old Nigerian, identified as Chinedu Okafor, was travelling from Delhi to Goa when he was nabbed on the Madgoan Rajdhani Express train.

He had frequented the route and triggered suspicions before his arrest by operatives of the Narcotics Control Bureau.

Both the Times of India and Deshgujarat.com said upon searching the Nigerian an assortment of drugs was found on him, hidden in his bag and shoes. He was found with 843gm of methamphetamine, 255gm of cocaine and 65gm of ecstasy tablets.


The street value of the drugs, was estimated at 3.5Crores, about $525,000.

Indian law enforcement agents have repeatedly arrested Nigerians in connection with drug trafficking and fraud in their country.

Shocking! Olori Wuraola Ogunwusi caught peeping into Ooni of Ife's phone



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
 This photo has been going round the social media...lol

Shocking! Barcelona shirts banned in Saudi Arabia with possible 15-year prison Sentence & £120k fine

The Saudi authorities have banned football fans from wearing Barcelona shirt which is being sponsored by Qatar Airways, with a possible 15-year prison sentence and £120,000 fine if anyone is caught. The ban comes after Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, the United Arab Emirates, Libya, Yemen and the Maldives cut off all ties with its neighbor, after they accused Qatar of supporting extremist groups. Although, Qatar have rejected the claims.

According to Sky Italy, those caught wearing shirts with the Qatar Airways wording now face a £120,000k fine and up to 15 years in prison.



The Spanish football club that has been sponsored by Qatar Airways for the past four seasons, have already agreed on a new four-year deal with Japanese online retailer Rakuten from the start of the 2017-18 campaign.  



Barcelona is not the only club affected by political tensions, Ligue 1 giants Paris Saint-Germain was also affected as the French club’s Qatari owners have a shirt sponsorship deal with Emirates.


Paris Saint-Germain, who have two more seasons with Emirates, told Le Parisien: “It will have no effect on the club, there is no worry.”

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

22-year-old Nigerian man charged with arson after setting fire inside a U.S. Detention Centre

A Nigerian man was on Wednesday, June 7th, formally charged with arson in a pair of fires set inside the Etowah County Detention Center, in Alabama, United States.
Okiemute Omatie, 22, an Immigration and Customs Enforcement detainee has been charged with one count of first-degree arson and one count of destruction of state property, in connection with the fire incident within the middle's Unit three on Friday, May 26.
According to Etowah County Arson Task Force member, Lt. Robin Grant, Omatie, a convicted felon, manipulated an electrical outlet with a small wire to spark the fire.
Security video shows him walking to a cell with a burning piece of paper with which he then sets a mattress and other combustible items on fire. The sprinkler inside the unit activated as smoke and flames filled the cell.
"As bad as this incident was, it could have been a lot worse," said Sheriff Todd Entrekin.

"The quick actions of the Gadsden Fire Department and the deputies inside the detention center saved lives.
Omatie, along with four other ICE detainees, were outside of their cell on free time when the incident occurred.
Omatie has an extensive criminal history in the United States and was discovered by ICE while incarcerated in New Hampshire. He has been convicted of robbery, aggravated assault, simple assault (2x), trespassing, possession of marijuana and public order crimes.
"Omatie has verbally confirmed that he is a native and citizen of Nigeria and has no claim to U.S. citizenship." said Sheriff Entrekin.
He is now in local custody where he is being held for the charges with a $50,000 cash bond.
Source" ETOWAH COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

IUpdate! Indonesian Govt responds to the rape of its citizen by a Nigerian man in Cambodia



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Indonesia's Foreign Affairs Minister, Retno Marsudi (pictured) has ensured that legal assistance was provided to a female Indonesian raped by a Nigerian national in Cambodia.
The 22-year-old woman became a victim when she traveled to Siem Reap, Cambodia on May 31.
"Indonesian Embassy (KBRI) in Phnom Penh immediately responded and got access to the victim. We took care of everything and the victim went back to Indonesia," Retno said in Jakarta on Friday, June 9.
She explained that the case was revealed to Indonesian Embassy when a friend of the victim reported the case. A representative of KBRI in Phnom Penh later found the victim and they were informed that the rapist was arrested by the local police.
The perpetrator named Esin Nyong John (38) was arrested in Sok Raam, Siem Reap, a day after the rape.
Retno, without revealing the name or the initial of the victim, ordered her subordinates to monitor the legal process of Esin.
The monitoring is part of KBRI’s responsibility in the context of citizen protection.

Omg! Check out these new photos of Bobrisky looking like a doll



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bobrisky's look was for his meet and greet with fans in Washington, D.C. USA. See more photos below...



 
 

Featured post

Dr Esther Tokunbo Aboderin (CEO Esabod herbs and roots)

  for all solution contact Esabod Herbs And Roots/ spiritual Products,