29 Jun 2017

Lobatan! Indian Minister caught urinating in public in India



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Indian Agriculture Minister Radha Singh was on Thursday caught on camera urinating in public, prompting angry reactions from citizens on social media with some calling for his ouster.

In the photo that has gone viral, Singh was seen peeing on a wall of a compound, while his security guards stood close-by.

Several people took to the social media to criticize the Minister’s action which is in sharp contrast to Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s clean India campaign.

Some have even asked Modi to sack the minister.
 
“Show him the door” one Twitter user wrote to the prime minister’s official handle, tagging the official accounts of the minister and ruling Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) chief Amit Shah.

However, the erring minister has defended himself, claiming that he was forced to urinate in the open as there was no public toilet nearby on the National Highway 28, where the photo was taken.

This is not the first time that a BJP leader has been caught littering or working against Prime Minister Modi’s flagship Clean India campaign.

Earlier this month, the country’s green court, National Green Tribunal, was moved after a BJP lawmaker, Priyanka Rawat, threw a plastic bottle in the river Saryu, a tributary of the Ganga.

The vlean Indian campaign (Swachh Bharat Mission) was officially launched on Oct. 2, 2014, aimed at universal sanitation and open defecation eradication by 2019.

Shocking! Mercy Aigbe shares another shocking injury sustained from Lanre Gentry



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Mercy Aigbe just shared this never before seen photo of the black eye she sustained after her now estranged husband, Lanre Gentry, beat her up and wrote;


Upddate! Kidnapper Evans Goes To Court Again, Claims N300m



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Billionaire kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike, Evans has again dragged the Inspector General of Police, and three others before a Federal High Court in Lagos over his alleged illegal detention.

In the new suit filed on Thursday, Evans is claiming N300 million as general and exemplary damages against the police for alleged illegal detention and unconstitutional media trial. Joined as respondents in his new originating motion are the Nigeria Police Force, the Commissioner of Police Lagos State and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos State Police Command.

Omg! See how a Nigerian man is cruelly pulled out of train by inspectors in Germany

A 48-year-old Nigerian man was savagely pulled out of a train by two ticket inspectors of the Deutsche Bahn German train system because he did not have a ticket. The man had been discovered when the inspectors got to him during a check.

Upon discovery, they asked him to show an ID card and pay a €60 fine but when he couldn't, he was forced out of the train.


A witness captured the inspectors on camera as they engaged in a struggle with the man who vehemently refused to leave the train. The Nigerian fare-dodger held on to metal handrails and refused to let go as two men in uniform struggled to get him out of the train headed to Munich city center from the airport. One of the inspectors can be seen grabbing the man's neck and pulling him towards the door while another tried to remove the man's hand from the rail.

A woman filming the scuffle can be heard screaming at the inspectors and accusing them of racism. She said the guy did not do anything and had given them €9 in cash out of the €60 fine he was asked to pay.

She can be heard saying: “It’s absolutely not OK what you’re doing, the guy didn’t do anything to you. You should be ashamed of yourself, this is racism what you’re doing. Why are you doing this? He paid.”

The woman continues filming until someone seemingly tries to stop her. She later told Huffington Post that the Nigerian man pleaded with the men and told them €9 was all he had and he needed it for food, yet they collected it from him and still threw him out of the train.

When the inspectors finally got the man out on the platform at Leuchtenbergring station, he was forced to the ground with his face pressing against the asphalt. The same woman can be heard yelling at the inspectors again, saying it's “because he’s black.”

Commenting on the incident later, Deutsche Bahn, the company operating trains in Germany, said it was “unusual to receive only partial payments”. The company also stated that the man was acting aggressively and refused to leave the train and that's what led the inspectors to use force. The witness, however, refuted this and described the man as having remained calm.

She shared the video on her Facebook account, adding a caption that suggested he was rough handled because he was black. The post sparked outrage with a lot of people commenting that it had nothing to do with racism and the man was at fault for not paying then refusing to comply with the inspectors.

Shocking! Mercy Aigbe shares secret messages sent to her inbox by enstranged hubby, Lanre Gentry



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Mercy Aigbe's estranged husband, Lanre Gentry supposedly sent the message above, asking her to remove the domestic violence posts from her Instagram page. Disabling the comment section, the actress shared this minutes ago and wrote; 
 
"Why will a man who obviously beat his wife, try so much to deny what he did? My take is because he knows what he did is wrong and he is obviously ashamed and cannot own up to it.
"Let us be very careful of what we do especially when we are Angry as we might not know the consequences of that action. Violence like I keep saying does not and will not solve anything, let us learn to control our anger at all times. Arguments are bound to happen between couples but under no circumstances should we let it result to violence! Nobody has a right to hit, his or her partner regardless. Battery and Assault is a CRIME! #saynodomesticviolence #saynotoassault"

Mercy Aigbe's hubby, Lanre Gentry reacts to ex wife



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Below is Lanre Gentry's response...
"Sincerely, I can't wait to see this movie please let me know when Adekas will start selling it. I've been quiet about a lot of things and its basically because of the children and I expect you to respect that and know that my silence doesnt make me a fool. I did not beat you; we both know thats the truth. Moreover, I believe we still have an ongoing case in court, why then will you still post this on the internet? Let the court make its ruling!!! Afterall, You've gotten the cheap sympathy, money and freedom you wanted but enough with this name soiling/ blackmail. You and I both know what the truth is but its so unfortunate that we both have found ourselves at the point of throwing shades and coming at each other. Let the court rule and then we both can lick our wounds and move forward. Enough is enough!!! Stop blackmailing me and don't soil my family name. That said, to all who come after me, insulting me, cursing me & saying all sorts of distasteful words, I don't think anyone's life is perfect. So if your life isn't perfect, why be a judge of mine? Bloggers, just cos you want to make some money, please remember that some people's lives are involved especially the children. I don't think anyone should expect me to keep mute when all she is doing is kill my image and soil my family's name. Do whatever rally you want to do Biodun, Make whatever money you want to make but remember that the truth will come out someday. If only you all know the truth about her and who she really is.".

WHAO: TOLUWA LASE HAS DONE IT AGAIN!!! WHY MADAM!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing
Happy birthday to a woman of dignity and sincerity Chief Mrs Toluwa Lase a woman of a substance and a Fashionista.

Online fraud: Top Nigerian scammer Tony Oluwafemi arrested




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...A Nigerian behind thousands of online scams around the world has been arrested in the southern oil city of Port Harcourt, Interpol alleges.
The 40-year-old man, known only as "Tony Oluwafemi" is alleged to head a network of 40 individuals behind global scams worth more than $60m (£45m).
His operations involved using malware to take over systems to compromise emails, as well as romance scams.

Photo of Badoo gang member caught and beaten in Ogun state

 


Another suspected Badoo gang member was caught in Escobar, Ogijo according to reports, Ogun State shares boundary with Ikorodu, Lagos State. 

  

Photo of ritualists caught in Osun sate



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Police in Osun state arrests Lamidi Adeoye and his three accomplices who specialized in using human parts for ritual and selling to ritualists.

Barely two weeks after two suspected ritualists were arrested in Osun state for being in possession of human parts, the police has again burst a Ritualists’ den in Gbongan, Ayedaade local Government area of the state.

The raid and subsequent arrest of four suspects in a compound where severed human parts were found followed a tip-off by some members of the public who had reported a foul odour at Okeoje area of the town to the police.

Traditional ruler of the town, the Olufi of Gbongan, Oba Adetoyese Oyeniyi called for swift investigation and prosecution of the suspects and anyone found culpable.

The State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Fimihan Adeoye said the command had renewed efforts at combating ritual killings, kidnapping and bringing criminals to justice.

He assured that the investigation was underway to uncover others connected to the crime.
  

Update! See the lawyer hired by notorious kidnapper, Evans



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Detained kidnap suspect, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike (Evans), has sued the Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Idris, at the Federal High Court in Lagos over alleged violation of his fundamental rights. He is praying the court to compel the police authority to charge him to court rather than detaining him indefinitely.

In a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed by a Lagos-based lawyer, Olukoya Ogungbeje, the suspected kidnapper said his continued detention without trial was illegal.

Lobatan! Woman Faints In Shock After Breaking N14m Bracelet While Trying It On At A Shop

A tourist in China is reported to have fainted after accidentally breaking a jade bracelet worth 300,000 yuan (N14,000, 000).

The woman was visiting a jade market in Ruili City, south western China's Yunnan province on June 27 when she accidentally dropped a bracelet while trying it on.

Unfortunately for the woman, the jade bracelet snapped in half, reports the People's Daily Online.

According to reports, the bracelet slipped out of her hand and it cracked in two after hitting the floor.
Footage shows the moment the woman faints upon learning the price of the bracelet.

Jade is a luxury product in China and is seen to represent good health and a long life.

Following the smash, the shop's owner told her that the bracelet was worth 300,000 yuan (拢34,000).
She was reportedly so shocked that she passed out and had to be placed on the ground by family members in order to recover.

According to witnesses, the family offered the seller 70,000 yuan (拢8,000) in damages however he refused saying that was not enough for them to break even.




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

President Buhari On Life Support- Fayose

The Ekiti State governor, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, has claimed that President Muhammadu Buhari has been on life support since June 6 at a hospital in West End, London. The governor made the claim in a personally signed statement issued on Wednesday.                        
According to Mr. Fayose, the President needs prayers to surmount his health challenges and called on him to resign from office to attend to his health. He also called on the Presidency to be honest about President Buhari's health status, saying it has been handled with a lot of opacity.                        

Gov. Ayodele Fayose He noted that Wednesday makes it 53 days since President; Muhammadu Buhari left Nigeria for treatment abroad and there has been no official information as to his whereabouts and his state of health.


Mr. Fayose said he does not wish the President dead, the reason he claimed to have maintained a "dignified silence" since the President embarked on his second medical trip abroad this year.

He described the recorded audio message released by the Presidency as a damage control strategy, one which moved him to set the records straight with his statement.

"No doubt, the audio message was only a damage control strategy aimed at further deceiving Nigerians. The audio message does not represent the truth as our President does not only have voice impairment, he has been on life support since 6 June at a West-End, London, Hospital," Mr. Fayose said.

He similarly claimed that the President's wife, Aisha, was not allowed to see her husband during her last visit to the United Kingdom, but she is unwilling to admit what happened.

"Only three Nigerians, who are of the President’s cabal, are allowed access to the President. I will keep their identities for now. Anyone with a contrary claim should produce the President to Nigerians within the next 48 hours. It is obvious that Nigeria is drifting like the last days of the Yar’Adua government," the governor said.

He stated that he warned Nigerians against electing President Buhari on the account of his age, health and mental capacity. He also claimed that when the Presidency released pictures to the press claiming that President Buhari had an interview with Kemi Fadojutimi of “All Eyes on Africa” TV Show in London, on 23 February 2015, he proved that the interview was conducted in Suite 881 at Transcorp Hilton Hotel, Abuja.

"Hate me or like me, again, I am putting Nigerians on notice on the present state of health of our President. Let me state that I am not unaware of the various attempts on my life. I am undaunted, as I remain committed to truth and fearlessness because a man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions. It is time that the President takes the interests of Nigerians above his own and resign from office so that our country can move forward," Mr. Fayose stated.

Source


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Update! Notorious kidnapper, Evans sues IGP, three others over his continuous detention

Notorious kidnapper, Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike a.k.a. Evans, has filed a lawsuit against the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris and three others at the Federal High Court in Lagos over his continuous detention.

Also joined in the lawsuit as respondents are Nigeria Police Force, Commissioner of Police, Lagos State and the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos State Police Command.

Evans who was arrested at his Magodo mansion in Lagos on June 10th, says his detention without trial is illegal and wants the police to release him.

In a fundamental rights enforcement suit filed on his behalf by a his counsel, Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans is asking the court to instruct the respondents to immediately charge him to court if there is any case against him in accordance with Sections 35 (1) (c) (3) (4) (5) (a) (b) and 36 of the 1999 Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He asked the court to order his release if the police has no charge against him that would warrant him appearing before any court.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Newly married wife is caught red-handed having sex with ex-boyfriend during honeymoon (Photos)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
According to H-Metro, a Zimbabwean sex starved lady who couldn't control her quest for sex was caught red-handed bedding her ex-boyfriend during her honeymoon earlier this year.
Kudzai Juliet Mudema, a former nurse in Gweru who got married to her husband Progress Walusi at Muzimukhulu Gardens in December 2016, was only two months into marriage before she cheated on him.
During their honeymoon, it was reported that Kudzai was caught by her husband when she was having sex with her ex- boyfriend only identified as Lawrence.

In a leaked WhatsApp chats, obtained by H-Metro, the heartbroken Walusi with Kudzai's sister Gulez had a discussion on the infidelity matter.

The chats which were typed in English and their indigenous language started with:  “… I’m hurt, more than hurt, as I am texting you so tears are flowing down my cheeks. The last time I cried was 2009 when my mum passed away. … you know us very well ndichimuregerera you are the best person to testify kuti ndakambozama because I always confided in you.
Fracas dzese dzana Bule, abortion dzake I forgave her and opened a new chapter. If you check those chats it was barely two months into the marriage anga akutohura.

In as much as I love her wholeheartedly, for that I think in life there comes a time when a tough decision has to be made. I am doing this with a bleeding heart but I guess it’s the only way to go. For now better we go our separate ways….’

In response, Gulez said:
“Please forgive her… I know and understand what you are going through and would not want to coerce you into a premature decision but I just feel there could be another chance.”
When Kudzai was contacted, her cousin who answered the phone, said Kudzai had gone to Namibia to talk to her husband about her identity.

Kudzai’s cousin Nyasha Mudema, who spoke to the publication said the embattled wife had resigned from her job and had relocated to Namibia to work out issues with her husband.

When H-Metro reached to Walusi via Whatsapp, he responded saying:
“I know and very much respect the nature of your job but whatever happened to us, it’s a thing of the past. What I did back then or what she did back then zvaiva zvenguva iyoyo.. she is and will remain my wife.
Am sure u phoned her number mukataura ne whoever has her phone ikoko kuZim. We are trying to deal with our situation and we're doing just fine".
If u would seek to find more info u would realize whatever abt honeymoon it's not true and even contradicts how the event unfolded because honeymoon yacho we haven’t managed kuyiita due to work commitments. 

But whoever is behind this has a score to settle after all it's our personal life', he added

Featured post

Oluwo Of Owu Reply back to Nigerians Who Questioned Olubadan Of Ibadan’s Dressing In Winter

A photo of Olubadan of Ibadan and two of his wives in Canada circulated on social media and many questioned the King for not wearing h...