3 Aug 2017

Britain's Oldest Supermarket Worker Set To Retire Aged 95

'Britain's oldest supermarket worker' is to retire next month at the incredible age of 95 after more than three decades of dedication to his customers.

Reg Buttress joined the Sainsbury's team at the Cwmbran superstore in South Wales at the age of 57 - and says he has loved every minute helping customers and meeting new people.

Along with new faces to the store, dad-of-one Reg has even watched local shoppers grow up after first meeting them when they came in with their parents.

Hard-working Reg says the people he meets at work are the reason he has kept going as long as he has. He said: “It’s something I want to do all the time. I always like to be at work meeting people. That’s the main thing in life, meeting people.”





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

See what a lady found in a bottle of Coke (photo)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
She shared this experience on her Instagram page...

Nollywood actress, Ronke Oshodi Oke - I can't cook for my husband if I'm the breadwinner (video)

 
The actress has come out crying that she was only joking in the interview and was surprised that her comment was taken out of context.

Watch the Video below:


Nigerian man digs out friend's corpse and cuts it up for ritual (graphic photo)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
A man said to be an Alfa exhumed his friend's corpse that died last week Wednesday from grave and took it to his house for ritual after cutting up the corpse. The incident is said too have happened in Oloje,Ilorin.

The community noticed it when the corpse was stinking. On discovering that the community are looking for him, he ran away from the community. Police are currently looking for him. See graphic photos below...


Omg! See what a boss did to her housemaid's face with hot knife



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

One Mrs. Mary Cynthia Obia is currently detained at the police station on Isiowulu People’s Club Road, Nkpor in Idemili North Local Government of Anambra State, for allegedly disfiguring her housemaid’s face with a hot knife.
The 14-year-old victim identified as Adaku Nwaigwe, has been released to her parents as directed by the police.
A security source, who spoke to The Nation, on Sunday,  said the woman used the hot knife on Adaku for allegedly dating one of the boys in their neighbourhood.

How Men Addicted To Vile Pornography Rape & Kill Women

The horrific killing of Hannah Pearson, 16, has thrown the spotlight on the worrying relationship between the ready availability of violent pornography and the rape and murder of women and girls.
Bubbly blonde farmer's daughter Hannah was killed by James Morton, a man obsessed with sexual strangulation. Her death came about after he plied her with alcohol, forcing her to recreate a scene he had watched in a porn film.

While there are no formal statistics available from the Home Office or the Ministry of Justice on the links between viewing porn and committing violent sex crime, there have been a number of murders in recent years in which the perpetrators have been known to have viewed - or been regular viewers - of extreme porn.

From left: Hannah Pearson, 16, Jane Longhurst, 31, Joanna Yeates, 25, Becky Watts, 16, Georgia Williams, 17, and April Jones, five, were all brutally murdered by men obsessed with violent pornography - which their killers (bottom) often copied in the most chilling fashion.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Watch video of Pastor caught having sex with pregnant sister-in-law

 
Pastor Timothy Wanyioke was caught pants down with his 21-year-old pregnant sister-in-law in Nyeri Town, Kenya on Wednesday.
The 40-year-old bishop and his lover, Scholar Kariuki were caught having sex by the latter's husband Kariuki Macharia.

After finding the two in his one-bedroom house, Macharia descended on Wanyoike with kicks and blows, saying the two had been having the illicit affair for the last four years.

He said he had been monitoring his wife’s text messages and decided to lay a trap by pretending he was away on a field assignment.
Residents trooped to the estate and followed the drama which included the pastor’s attempt to defend himself.
Wanyoike’s wife, Margaret, also joined the scuffle and started beating him in anger. 

Watch video at the link below:

Sule Lamido's late daughter's body, Hadiza arrives in Nigeria



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Late Haj. Hadiza Sule Lamido's body has arrived Dutse International Airport. Her burial will take place as scheduled tomorrow Thursday by 10am. See more photos below...

Samsung Heir Denies Bribery Charges

Jay Y. Lee, vice chairman of Samsung Electronics Co., rejected allegations that he paid bribes to a friend of South Korea’s former president to secure support for a key merger.

Testifying for the first time in his graft trial, the 49-year-old said a 2014 meeting with then-President Park Geun-hye lasted less than five minutes while a pow-wow the next year didn’t discuss Samsung’s corporate restructuring.

The billionaire heir to South Korea’s biggest company has been in detention since February and is the highest-profile business figure drawn into a scandal that led to the removal of Park.


Prosecutors have zeroed in on meetings between Lee and the former South Korean leader, alleging they colluded to get a state-backed pension fund to support a merger of Samsung affiliates in return for financial favors.

Among the allegations is that Samsung provided an $800,000 horse and financial support for the daughter of Park confidante Choi Soon-sil at the former president’s behest.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

UK Doctor Charged With 118 S3xual Offences


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Image result for images of uk police 
 A doctor has been charged with 118 sexual offences including one assault on a child aged under 13.

Manish Shah, of Romford, East London, faces 65 counts of assault by penetration and 52 counts of sexual assault. He also faces one charge of sexual assault on a child aged under 13.

The NHS has set up a dedicated number for anyone with concerns or questions.

The doctor, 47, has been released on bail to appear at Barkingside Magistrates Court on August 31.

Nnamdi Kanu Tackles Osinbajo, Demands IPOB Leaders’ Freedom

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, on Wednesday knocked the Acting President, Prof Yemi Osinbajo, for allegedly equating the IPOB group with the “faceless and uninformed” northern youths coalition, which issued a quit notice to the Igbo living in the North.

Kanu, who spoke in Abuja through his team of defence counsel led by Ifeanyi Ejiofor at a briefing, also accused the Federal Government of disrespecting court orders.

Kanu demanded that other detained IPOB leaders - Chidiebere Onwudiwe, Benjamin Madubugwu, David Nwawuisi and Bright Chimezie, be freed immediately.


He said, “With due reverence to the Acting President, and his rank as a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, we deem it obligatory to state the correct position of the law as it relates to his faulty position.

“We observed most respectfully that the learned silk made this remark in direct response to the quit notice threats and ultimatum handed down to Igbo living in the northern part of the country, by a faceless and uninformed northern group.

“But it must be noted that it is a mistake to equate the lawful and legitimate aspirations and agitations for Biafra with the unlawful, illegal and illegitimate quit notice, and threat given to the Igbo people to leave the North by this group.

“We submit that the right to self-determination, recognisable under various instruments which Nigeria is a signatory to is clearly provided for under Article 20(1) of the African Charter on Human and Peoples Rights (Ratification and Enforcement) ( Act Cap 10) Laws of the Federation of Nigeria 1990.”

The lead counsel said the five counts preferred against the IPOB leaders must also be “immediately withdrawn.”

“Section 35(1)(4) (a)(b) of the 1999 Constitution is explicit on the maximum length of time that a citizen can be detained in custody either with order of court or without trial. This period is two months and Bright Chimezie has spent well over nine months in detention of the state without trial, more so when a court of competent jurisdiction has ordered the Department of State Services to release Chimezie.

“On the strength of the foregoing, we demand that the five counts preferred against our clients — Kanu, Onwudiwe, Madubugwu. Nwawuisi and Chimezie — be immediately withdrawn and the defendants freed without further ado.

“We demand that Chimezie, who was ordered to be released by the order made on May 24 by His Lordship, Hon. Justice Ijeoma Ojukwu, be released immediately without further ado and in compliance with the positive orders of court.”



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Nigerian Vlogger strips naked to declare his love for Nigeria



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
In a video which has since been been taken down, a Nigerian vlogger Eddie Bongoz, who also describes himself as an activist, ranted about how he'll grant amnesty to Nigerian looters because the country must survive and rise.
This he swore will be done when he comes into political power. "Nationwide amnesty because love conquers all, even those that have been arrested, corrupt leaders, all sons and daughters of Nigeria will be granted amnesty because their past actions will no longer matter, the country must stand," Eddie insisted. 

Although the video was taken down on Facebook, Eddie released another video via YouTube apologizing to Nigerian youths and the nation, however insisting that he has no regrets for the viral video as the message and the call for patriotism was the motive and the comforting strength that keeps him going. "You must be termed mad to break the stronghold," he said. 

Omg! Watch video of man hack his father to death with a machete

 

A San Antonio man attacked his father with a machete and hacked him on the head, leaving him with a gashing wound.
The attack was caught on tape and shows the man screaming at his bleeding father and making efforts to get closer to him. 

There was a gate separating them and another man made sure to keep the angry son from getting close to his father. The machete used in the attack was seen lying in the grass after the son dropped it there. He claimed he attacked his father because he "abused" him for years.
The man seemed a bit drunk and kept rambling incoherent words. All the while, his bleeding father stood dazed by the road. The man seen in the video trying to keep the son from carrying out further attack on the father was later seen on the phone making a call. Soon after, police arrived and subdued the attacker before arresting him. 

Watch the video below.

Nigerian man caught for selling his son for N150k



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
A middle aged man identified as Abraham Moses Udoh, has been arrested by men of the Cross River State Police Command for allegedly selling his two-year-old son, Elisha, for N150, 000 in Calabar, the state capital. Parading the suspect before newsmen, the state commissioner of police, Hafiz Inuwa, said Udoh's wife reported him to the police after she discovered what he had done with their child.

“On July 24 at about 0200hrs, a case of child trafficking was reported at Uwanse Divisional Police headquarters, Calabar, by one Mrs. Esther Abraham of No 2 Amika Utuk Street, Calabar, against her husband, Mr. Abraham Moses Udoh of the same address, who stole away her two- year old boy, Elisha Abraham, without her consent. Upon investigation, the father of Elisha, was interrogated and he revealed that his child, Elisha, was sold by him to an unknown woman residing in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, at the sum of N150, 000. The sum of N100, 300 was recovered from him and registered as exhibit.” he said
Hafiz added that the child would soon be found and the suspects charged to court.

Nigerian broadcaster arraigned for allegedly murdering a 17 yr old boy



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
The Oyo state police command have arraigned a popular Ibadan based radio presenter Oriyomi Hamzat and four others before Magistrate A. A. Adebisi of the Oyo State Magistrate court in Ibadan for allegedly murdering a 17-year old boy. The 37-year-old broadcaster was arraigned alongside four others; 27 years old Idowu Ibrahim, 31 years old Mohammed Bashir, 23 years old Taiwo Olaronke and 23 years old Yusuff Toyeeb Ajisafe yesterday August 1st. 

The prosecutor, Sunday Fatola, told the court that Hamzat and the other defendants allegedly inflicted injury on the head and body of a 17 year old boy named Peter at Make a Future Alive initiative, Oremiji Agugu in the Ibadan Magisterial District on July 21st. ‎The dead body of the boy was allegedly found in the car of the presenter. 

The prosecutor argued that the offence is contrary to and punishable under Section 324 and Sections 316 and 319 of the Criminal Code Cap 38 Vol 11 laws of Oyo State of Nigeria 2000.
After taking the pleas of the accused persons, Magistrate A.A. Adebisi ordered that they be remanded in Agodi Prison pending the legal advice from the state Director of Public Prosecution (DPP). He adjourned the case till September 5th.

Featured post

You are a disgrace – Obanla Elizabeth slams Aremu Afolayan for ‘insulting’ Buhari and Ambode

Nigerian socialite Elizabeth Obanla who had a one hour live session on Facebook, slammed Nollywood actor Aremu Afolayan for ‘insulting’ P...