SAVVY money savers have revealed how you can make nearly £1,000 a month without even leaving your home.
2. Sell your valuables online. Yard sales are an easy way to make some quick cash, but some of your items will definitely fitch higher prices online. Items like antiques or your old Star Wars collection are better suited on sites like eBay. The same is true for larger items like playhouses or bicycles. Place them on Craigslist or a Facebook page so that they buyer can pick them up at your home.
3. Sell your used books. Sites like Bookscouter ensure that you get the best price available for your used books, as opposed to the pennies that you would make by selling them to a bookstore.
4. Drop ship. Don’t have anything to sell? Try drop shipping. This is where you simply sell products for a manufacture on eBay or Amazon. The best part? The manufacture handles the shipping and handling for you.
5. Rent out your vehicle. You don’t have to drive for Uber or Lyft to monetize your vehicle. You can it out to your fellow drivers via Turo.
7. Rent out your clothes. Do you have a closet full of clothes that you aren’t wearing? Rent them on RentNotBuy.
8. Rent out household items. Speaking of RentNotBuy, you can pretty much rent any of your household items out to people. Anything works to rent out, from bicycles, cameras, power tools, and kitchen equipment can all be rented out.
9. Review stuff. If you have solid writing skills, and love sharing your opinion, then start getting paid to write online reviews on sites like Review Stream and Vindale Research. You’ll usually get paid PayPal and payout can range between $25 to $100.
10. Tech support. If you’re tech savvy then you can make around $13.50 per hour handling technical questions or concerns that customers have regarding a product or service. Checkout Careerbuilder for possible tech support gigs.
Any other suggestions?Comment below!